Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can anybody lend me petrol money to get to Rothley?

Apparently I should be taking the McCann twins into care?



(before I get slated, I am not poking fun at the McCanns or their situation but the people on here who have emailed me and answered posts asking me what I am doing about it - this is my professional stance . . .



The children have not been placed into care because there is little or no concrete evidence provided to the authorities in the UK that they are at ongoing risk of neglect from their parents. They ARE being monitored by social workers and even if steps were taken to remove the twins they would go to a family member as care is ALWAYS an absolute last resort due to the negative life outcomes experienced by children in the care system . . . )



Can anybody lend me petrol money to get to Rothley?student loan





As much as I do feel in my gut that the McCanns are guilty of more then child neglect at this point I agree with you. Until and if the parents are arrested then the twins yes should be placed in the care of a family member who are hopefully responsible enough to use child care. Foster care is not the answer I don%26#039;t think. I do think they should be monitered as you stated in another question they were and LOL you should be flattered that clearly some people think you are some sort of social services superhero and think you fight child neglect in all areas of the world. For now the twins should stay put. They have already had their world turned upside down and I do honestly believe in my heart of hearts that they will never be left unsupervised again or at least I would sure hope not.



Can anybody lend me petrol money to get to Rothley? loan



Fair dos|||I have seen some of the answers to your questions,,,yeah ha ha bloody ha,,,,,some people just have to be silly don`t they...|||barbie, you dont have to explain yourself to anyone|||But I thought the Social Services had their adoption quotas to fullfill?



The twins are about the right age aren%26#039;t they?|||Barbie - are you in Child Care profession then - I mean Social Services? I%26#039;m new in here.|||your own personal professional stance .. or an official statement issued by the department assigned to the Mc Canns ?.. ???|||Count me in for a tenner, but I want it back at the end of the month|||I thought you said you were a trainee ? How can you have a professional stance as a trainee ?



EDIT - I thought I read in one of your previous questions/answers that you said you were a trainee social worker if I was wrong then I do apologise .



EDIT EDIT - Should you be working now ?|||just found 10p down the back of the sofa, will that help|||lol...sure barbie.i can give you 5 quid.|||If the choice is to give the twins to a relative, better stay with their parents. Aunty Phill and uncle John are even worse than their parents, they can go to every single TV program with the twins. Bad choice.|||If you are a social worker Barbie, you should be ashamed of yourself for breaching confidentiality. It%26#039;s not your place to tell the world the McCann kids are being observed by social services. Besides, we have the worlds press telling us that,|||Im not sure...can you be trusted?|||Barbie those twins from Big Brother are taking a degree in Social Work...



says it all really!|||for the laughs you%26#039;ve given me today hun, i would pick you up and carry you there and back|||anne M YOU GOT IT IN ONE SHE IS SACKED|||I%26#039;m sure the matter is being dealt with without you needing to take over. And I agree with everyone who said it%26#039;s out of order for you to be discussing this case as though you%26#039;re involved.|||well they%26#039;ve buggered off to London and left them again (not alone) as they did virtually the whole time they were in Portugal - thank god for that creche. Back home and getting to know the nanny again|||barbie, please be careful, you are again giving



out too much information about yourself, and who you work for.



Now you are speaking for the department and



telling everyone the children are being monitored, and what would happen to them if they were taken away.



Have you got authorisation to give out this information. Yes, I do know what the rules are! That is why I am taking the time to say ,barbie



be cautious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive