Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can someone lend me a few points, so I can ask another question?

you still can ask question according to your daily limits.........your points will be shown in minus after each question..........you can earn 2 points by answering one question and one point for voting undecided questions.



Can someone lend me a few points, so I can ask another question?loan rates





YOu can accummalate points by ANSWERING questions, try that and see how it works for ya.



Can someone lend me a few points, so I can ask another question? loan



Sure thang!!! I will e-mail them to you, in like 5 mins.. Be looking!!|||Sorry, all I have is a cheese and wasabi sandwich.



If you want to ask another question but have no points - answer three questions first. You will get 6 points which is enough for a question.



Cheese to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive