Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can you reach a live competent person at Experion?

In February, my alma matter erroneously reported that I defaulted on a student loan. I didn%26#039;t have a student loan with them, and have the documentation from the school that it was their error. They assured me that they would take care of it, but it is still on my credit report. I have also disputed it with Experion. Fast forward to me trying to lockin on a good mortgage rate on Friday...and I am told by the lending bank that the University default still appears on Experion. In order to get my credit score up, I have to get it off of the record...now. The university has already spoken to the lending bank, but at this time, I won%26#039;t get a good percentage rate without having this removed. Any one have a phone number or inside contact to experion? I already tried the number on the website and never was able to reach anyone.



How can you reach a live competent person at Experion?mortgage loan





I%26#039;m not sure you can reach a human there, but even if you could, a competent one would be a longshot anyway.



Ask your bank if they can have a rapid rescore done. If not, find a mortgage broker in your area, and place your loan with them.



With a rapid rescore, your documentation will be forwarded to the bureau to prove that the account should not be listed. It will be removed, and your FICO will be recalculated. You might pay up to $200 or so for the service, and it can take up to one week, but this is a small price to pay to fix your problem.



Take your Good Faith Estimate from your bank to the mortgage broker, and make sure you don%26#039;t pay more in fees than the bank was charging. Watch the new interest rate to ensure that it is in line with what the bank is offering at your new credit score.



Good luck. Let me know if you have any other questions.



How can you reach a live competent person at Experion?

loan



Your going to have to send in a dispute letter with evidence personally. Dont trust people to handle your credit. You can write a letter to them and the University to have it removed.|||Forget the phone. Communicate in writing via certified mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive