Thursday, June 17, 2010

Would you "lend" your spouse out for one night for a million dollars?

No question, ohhhhh yeah! Then, I would laugh all the way to the bank. After all, they had to pay, and I get him for free. Who%26#039;s the big dummy in this situation? Also, it isn%26#039;t like he would have done it just to be doing it (cheating), there is actually a da*n good reason for it.



Would you %26quot;lend%26quot; your spouse out for one night for a million dollars?business loan





hell yah for a million i would let him have her for good!



Would you %26quot;lend%26quot; your spouse out for one night for a million dollars? loan



sure would, one million dollers could by me some good counseling!|||heck no!.. he%26#039;s my baby!:)



not even 2million and so on %26gt;%26gt;|||no|||hellllllllllllll no if my spouse would do that i would kick his ***!!!|||NO! even tho u will have all that money if u truely love ur



lover then u wouldnt need all that money,becuse u will be happy,plus after she sleepswith him then it wont be the same wit u 2|||I think I am secure enough that if my woman was down for it, I would back here. Still, that would be a very expensive roll in the hay.|||never|||Yea sure, where can we meet?|||Yea!



That way she%26#039;s away from me for one night!



but we have to make agreements!



Its not a 50 50 deal



Its a 75% 25% deal!



75% for me! and 25% for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive