Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can i get cash from my creditcard without been charge as cash advance. somebody told me i can ma

transfer from my creditcard to my checking account and i would be charged only 9.5% instead as a cash advance 21%?



How can i get cash from my creditcard without been charge as cash advance. somebody told me i can make a?line of credit





It depends on the terms of your account. Some accounts consider any transfer to something other than another credit card account to be a cash advance. You need to read the terms and conditions on your account, and on any %26#039;convenience%26#039; checks you cash very carefully before taking money out of your card this way.



How can i get cash from my creditcard without been charge as cash advance. somebody told me i can make a? loan



When you find out, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive