Thursday, June 17, 2010

Credit Card + Cash?

I%26#039;ve been arguing with a friend recently on where you can pay with a Credit Card and Cash together in a major retail store like Target or Best Buy.



i.e. Product price is $80. You use $60 from your credit card and you use $20 that you have in your pocket.



I don%26#039;t think it%26#039;s possible in a retail store but my friend says otherwise..



what do you guys think?



Credit Card + Cash?heart rate monitor





it definetly is possible.... you pay them the amount of cash you have first and then give them the credit card and the swipe it for the amount due. You can use multiple payments pretty much anywhere- the only thing you usually can%26#039;t do is use 2 credit cards from the same company (IE 2 visa cards or 2 American Express cards)



Credit Card + Cash? loan



I%26#039;ve worked alot of places... you can do that anywhere, clothing stores, malls, resteraunts, anywhere...|||Yeah, it%26#039;s definitely possible. Where I work you can combine anything just about. The other day I did a 3 gift card, credit card, and cash sale. Ask each store directly, though. Some stores have different policies than others, I would assume.|||I don%26#039;t see why you shouldn%26#039;t be able to pay this way...although I wouldn%26#039;t necessarily try it with a new employee.|||i have done it many a time - i pay with cash first so it won%26#039;t put it all on the credit card.|||most retailers systems can accept almost unlimited means of payments on the same transaction. I know WAL*MART can take coupons,cash, check, debit card, credit card, and gift card payments ALL ON ONE TRANSACTION. All you need to do is specify the amounts on each method of payment--cashier does the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive