Thursday, June 17, 2010

Will you lend me a pair of shoes, I have a hot date tonight?

Something to go with my red teddy.



Will you lend me a pair of shoes, I have a hot date tonight?small business loans





Sorry, none of my shoes go with a red teddy, except maybe my softball cleats. (they%26#039;re black)



Will you lend me a pair of shoes, I have a hot date tonight? loan



Yeah, here you go: (hands you nothing)|||sure, what size r u?|||sure. my shoe closet%26#039;s over there. pick what ever you want :)|||Step into my closet--just don%26#039;t stretch out my shoes. ?|||Oh sure!!!!!!!



May I ask with who???????



-Good Luck



?



Have fun!!!!! lol|||Are you wearing just your teddybear? Then I%26#039;ll give you some slippers to go with your nothing!|||I have some black pumps you can borrow|||**** no! I don%26#039;t share my shoes. I can buy you your own if you want. :)|||yes, my friend, whicg one do you want?%26gt;|||No...I don%26#039;t know if you have any kind of foot fungus!|||What size:i only have menshoes



Sky|||yea, sure, i%26#039;ll just lend you a pair of shoes through the computer screen!|||No I don%26#039;t have hoochie mama shoes.|||unless im seeing u in that teddy... get your own shoes lol!|||Help yourself to my closet full of %26quot;f*%26amp;k me%26quot; shoes... hope you don%26#039;t mind the foot fungus that comes with it|||How about my black satin pumps with the light up red Lucite heels?|||I don%26#039;t have red shoes but I think if it is to go with red teddy paint those toe nail the same red as your teddy. Please if you go with this file them too. There is nothing worse then pretty color on jagged nails.|||trust me, you don%26#039;t want to be wear my shoes. that would be even worse then anything you have. my one and ONLY pair of shoes is older then I am. people tell me the feel like white trash to hang around with me when I wear them, but I still do because they%26#039;re so comfortable.|||Do you really think this person is going to notice the shoes you are wearing when you are in a teddy ??



( only if they have a shoe fetish)|||Srue! here are a pair of RED french high-heels open toe , w/ a ball of feathers!! they%26#039;are cute!



I wear a 5 %26amp; a half, somtines a 6, But the 6 %26amp; a halfs feel sooooo good! i wear a 7.



Ms.Kate|||Take your pick.|||You%26#039;re poor and easy?!!!



Great!... new welfare recipient in 9 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive