Thursday, June 17, 2010

Will you lend your expeiriences, desires, regrets, etc....?

I am trying to write a book. I was hoping you could give me some ideas about:



What you desired most



What you were pressured into by friends or family



What you most regret



What was the worst thing that has ever happened to you



What was the worst thing that you have ever done to someone else



What is the funniest thing to every happen to you



What one thing did you do that if someone found out about would cause the most problems.



Please specify if you were in your teens, twenties, thirties, etc. when it happened.



Please add anything else you think would be cool.



If I do use any of these it would be the jest of the experience not yours exactly.



Will you lend your expeiriences, desires, regrets, etc....?apply for a loan





-What I desired most was what every girl desires. That man. That man that we couldn%26#039;t have. We%26#039;ve all moved on %26amp; married...but still that man remains in our minds. Daily. We wonder what would%26#039;ve been had things been different.



-My friends %26amp; family pushed me to be a dancer. Instead I became bullemic %26amp; suicidal. No one can be what they wanted me to be. Perfect.



-I regret letting that man go. I regret a lot of things but that is right up in my top 3.



-I was hurt a lot by my biological mother. A lot of years of emotional abuse/neglect. I%26#039;m ok now, most days. I have other issues %26amp; I don%26#039;t blame her for everything. But that is the root of it all. A few hard days here %26amp; there. Years of medications. Blah blah blah. Ok..now I%26#039;m whining.



-I try to not hurt people. I did cheat on my husband. I swore to him that I didn%26#039;t. He found out otherwise. So I was a cheater %26amp; dishonest. I was such a *****.



-Nothing funny happens to me. My kids do make me laugh every day. They are great.



-My fantasies would get me in deep trouble. I%26#039;m naughty.



-I am in my 20%26#039;s. 24 actually. My problems with my mother began when I was 12 or 13. I was talking to shrinks by the time I was 13 or 14. I have been medicated ever since...cuz it%26#039;s MY problem that she abused me. I was such a bad child. I had my own children in my 20%26#039;s.



-I am a pessimist. Is that cool? I hate my job, most of my life, I hate fake people. I think everyone has a motive. No one is genuine. That is a sad way to live.



-Best of luck with your book. Perhaps I should write one too.



Will you lend your expeiriences, desires, regrets, etc....?

loan



writers block ? deal wit it yourself ... I%26#039;m not getting any credits if i write a book 4 you...|||What you desired most - no money problems forever



What you were pressured into by friends or family - to move out of state



What you most regret - getting married



What was the worst thing that has ever happened to you - I almost died



What was the worst thing that you have ever done to someone else - ignored them and befriended them as if they didn%26#039;t excist.



What is the funniest thing to every happen to you - seeing my father at a block party that I was at, and just as drunk as I was!



What one thing did you do that if someone found out about would cause the most problems. - cut school



Please specify if you were in your teens, twenties, thirties, etc. when it happened. - teens, I%26#039;d hide in my garage, under blankets until my parents left for work.



Please add anything else you think would be cool.



Life is short, enjoy the ride to the fullest!



If I do use any of these it would be the jest of the experience not yours exactly.|||Who am I to knock the creative process, but I sure couldn%26#039;t write from this. In my experience this isn%26#039;t a good way to begin. If you are writing fiction, I would craft or whip-up some characters first and unleash them on each other in a specific situation. All these cliche questions will probably only draw cliche answers.|||I only have answers to a couple of these, but these are great questions!



I have always desired the same thing....love. I%26#039;ve always wanted a boyfriend/husband to be loved by and to love. When I finally found that guy when I was 18, I was so happy. I%26#039;m 20 now and couldn%26#039;t be happier. He%26#039;s my soulmate.



The one thing I regret the most is dropping out of high school. I have always been the smartest in my class and got straight A%26#039;s, but I just hated going to school, so I basically ditched my whole senior year. Even though I did go back and get my diploma, I still regret not graduating with my class. I missed out on a lot.



The worst thing that has ever happened to me was when my boyfriend cheated on me. He cheated with this girl and left me for her. I was devastated. I couldn%26#039;t eat or sleep. I felt absolutely horrible. I never thought I could feel so much pain. We did get back together and we%26#039;re really happy now, but what happened still hurts me. It%26#039;s hard to forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive