Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can someone lend me some habbo coins or furni.?

Listen, I have been on habbo for about 2 years and I don%26#039;t have a job. I have asked my mom to buy me some coins, but she finds putting her credit card number on the internet is unsafe. So if you are rich please give me your user name and I%26#039;ll add you. I have played the games on habbo, and I usually never win because HC%26#039;s usually pay their way through the game. P.S: My habbo user name is .NachoCheese.



So, please reply to this question with your user name and be generous, cuz%26#039; donations are apretiated.



And P.S. ILL TAKE ANYTHING! I could use it. And sorry If I%26#039;m naggy.



Thanks.



Can someone lend me some habbo coins or furni.?business loan





htttp://Hokie984.tripod.com



plenty to go around :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive