Friday, October 30, 2009

Any libraries in LA that lend audio books?

I am a teacher who has an ongoing need for audio books on CD. Are there any libraries in LA (especially Hollywood) that have a wide selection of CD audio books available to lend?



Any libraries in LA that lend audio books?child tax credit





If you go to the Los Angeles Public LIbrary online catalog and search for books limiting your format to CD you will find a lot.



Here is the link to the catalog:



http://catalog1.lapl.org/cgi-bin/cw_cgi?...



It is a little misleading because they should have a choice to limit your format to %26quot;CD BOOKS%26quot; but they don%26#039;t use that term..



Hope this helps...



Any libraries in LA that lend audio books?

loanJennifer- THANKS SO MUCH! I just got my library card today, along with my first 2 audiobooks! Thanks for the big help. I and my students appreciate it. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive