Friday, October 30, 2009

I have so many painful experiences in life as if i am 6ft below the ground.Still so many painful tri

my way.I was faked in going to Canada,the money w/c I used is only borrowed from 10% lending, and then again in South Korea w/c I also borrowed from lending.My house is now foreclosure.I went to Dubai this year worked as a servant but came home unknowingly/unexpectedly w/o a salary and came home empty-handed.I thought I could move-on,able to pay all my debts,pay my house,provide my 2sons a little bit comfort in life being a single-mom but all my hopes,dreams,struggles and hardworks turned out to be in a big mess.I am like a broken glass,I dont know how to pick-up the pieces together.I am jobless,dont have even a hundred bucks in my pocket.We lived w/ my mother and she want us to look for another place to live.My only strenght is GOD and my 2sons that keeps me moving on still...being human,there were times I want to give-up ending my life with all the pains/problems Im having but after a while praying to God,He clears my mind,helps me think God will make a way for me.Can you help me?



I have so many painful experiences in life as if i am 6ft below the ground.Still so many painful trials come?rate my





Trials come to make us stronger. You have to put your faith in God and let him lead you. Continue to pray and ask God for his guidance and let his will be done in your life. Remember that you have two sons that are counting on you, show them your resilience.



I have so many painful experiences in life as if i am 6ft below the ground.Still so many painful trials come? loan



just trust in God.|||Well, first move to Nigeria....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive