Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can anyone lend me a bucket.....?

I seem to have sprung a leak....!



Can anyone lend me a bucket.....?consolidation loans





you want me to put my finger over the hole and help prevent a leakage??



xx



Can anyone lend me a bucket.....?

loan



You also too lazy to walk to the pisspot?|||Yah, it looks like it|||ill giv u a basket 4 picing ur leeks...but not 4 anyother type of leak! x|||No i need mine sorry. Looks we might get flooded out.|||What is the point of this question?|||No bucket, sorry. Got one square of tp I%26#039;ll let you have.|||yes here we are|||There%26#039;s a hole in my bucket!|||Sorry,too busy puking in mine,:o(|||I don%26#039;t have a bucket. I just clicked this %26#039;cause I thought your avatar was wicked.|||Wrong day to be asking for a bucket.It is raining cats and Dave T%26#039;s here.I need the buckets in case of a rain related disaster|||B%26amp;Q do nice orange ones for 99p each.|||here is a bucket|||Well there%26#039;s a hole in my bucket..........Here you go!!!!|||got no bucket but you can have some sandbags|||No wonder with all the rain we are having.



Oh sorry theres a hole in my bucket!|||I%26#039;ll be there in a min with a bucket and some ductape!! ;-)|||where from your pipe or your roof ,sorry no bucket here though .x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive