Friday, October 30, 2009

Would you lend your toothbrush to your neighbor?

NO!



Would you lend your toothbrush to your neighbor?credit check





heck no



Would you lend your toothbrush to your neighbor? loan



I wouldn%26#039;t want it back.|||yeah the 1 for the toilet|||Sure but I wouldn%26#039;t be needing it back!|||ewwwwwwww



give it to him, maybe|||No way i wouldnt lend it to anyone!|||ooo hella noooo|||NO! I don%26#039;t even like if my boyfriend uses it ... gross!|||no, wouldn%26#039;t lend my toothbrush to anyone...I don%26#039;t like sharing toothbrushes, anything else, I wouldn%26#039;t mind at all|||no...ew...gross...|||yes, but I wouldn%26#039;t ask for it back. they could keep it.|||No, eww...that%26#039;s nasty. Some things should not be shared.|||uhhhhhh....NO!!!!|||no|||id make an excuse...|||No, I would not.|||NO WAY JOSE!



I wont even let my husband use my toothbrush no matter how much I love him|||I would. If I had a couple extra lying around. Then I%26#039;d forget that I%26#039;d lent it out.|||EWWWW!!!!!!!



I WOULDNT LENT IT TO MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!|||I%26#039;d let him keep it! ~_~



And you know your toothbrush is so dirty that you yourself should buy a new one every week, when you buy the other small stuff at the store.. (i.e., milk, paper towels..)|||no|||OMG NO!! that is the most disgusting thing ever !!|||NEVER!|||No, not my neighbor. Maybe my significant other.|||Ewe no way!!xx|||No way unless i didn%26#039;t want it back. YUCK|||Uh, Hell no.|||a new toothbrush, they can keep it|||depends who it is and even if I did i wouldnt want it back|||Naw. She puts her teeth in a jar at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive