Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is anyone thinking of giving up Yahoo Answers for Lent?

I was trying to think of something to give up this year. In years pass i gave up chocolate which i had weekly if not a few times a week. But now i only have it on occasion. I tried and tried to think of what my vice is what would be a sacrifice. So far this forum is the only thing i can come up with. I check it while i eat breakfast at least once at work then in the evening. It is kind of sickening how much i am on here. I am not sure but i might give it up for lent. Do you think i can do it



Is anyone thinking of giving up Yahoo Answers for Lent?payday-advance





You could,R but giving up something for Lent is not like New Year%26#039;s resolution.



It is giving up something you normally like to make you think on other things not for your own good.



So if Y!A answers is a pleasure to you then giving it up for Lent to think on other things is fine.However if you want to give it up *anyway* (like some might smoking) that is not the same thing.



Traditionally people gave up eating meat for Lent - you see the sort of idea?



Best wishes,



Joan.



Is anyone thinking of giving up Yahoo Answers for Lent?

loan



Well let us know if you do R so we don%26#039;t worry about you! Report It

|||Wouldn%26#039;t that make Friday%26#039;s a little dull? Just give up the red meat and have some fish...|||No, I don%26#039;t believe in Lent, but my husband does, so not meat on Friday for us.|||nah|||I will give up answering questions from Muslims and Wiccans for Lent.



I usually end up getting violated when I do answer, so it%26#039;ll be a win/win.|||not a bad idea, although generally a Catholic should sacrifice something that he or she really cherishes.



I cannot say I actually like Yahoo Answers.|||I have no idea what I am going to give up for Lent.



This year, with everything that has been going on, I think it should be a significantly life-changing issue for me.|||I don%26#039;t do lent, but I give up the computer on Sundays.|||i actually am considering it.



lost.eu/21618|||This year will be the first that I try to keep lent. I%26#039;ve been debating wether to give up chocolate (which I eat two or three times a day) or yahoo answers (which accounts for many wasted hours every day).



If you give up answers I will too...|||I%26#039;m seriously considering giving up on Yahoo full stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive