Saturday, October 31, 2009

Have you had success in obtaining a loan through Prosper?

I want to hear from people who have used Prosper and been successful. I have started a group for Virginia residents who are interested in pursuing the use of Prosper as both lenders and borrowers. Please visit my group at prosperinvirginia@yahoogroups.com. I am currently looking to obtain a loan through them. So far, I%26#039;ve had one bid and hope to get more. If you%26#039;re interested, please bid on my loan. %26lt;a href=%26quot;http://www.prosper.com/lend/listin... src=%26quot;http://www.prosper.com/images/promo... width=%26quot;150%26quot; height=%26quot;60%26quot; border=%26quot;0%26quot; alt=%26quot;Bid on my listing at Prosper, people-to-people lending%26quot;%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;. I want to be successful and help others too. I think this will be a great investment opportunity for many and I hope to not only benefit from a loan but to also invest in others like myself. With enough interest I hope to start my own Prosper group. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!



Have you had success in obtaining a loan through Prosper?school loans





This is more of an advertisement than a question - but if you are seeking information, then in light of no responses you can find some here:



http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0ge...



This may also help you generate leads or contacts, which seems to be your primary purpose anyway.



Have you had success in obtaining a loan through Prosper?

loan



yes you can get that kind of loan in discuxx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive