Friday, October 30, 2009

My "FRIEND" want me to lend him another $1000 Dollars?

I%26#039;ve got a friend I lent a $1K, 2 yrs ago. He started paying me back a few Dollars every paycheck then last year he borrowed another $1K and now he wants to borrow more. All my savings will be wiped out if this keeps going. WHAT SHOULD I DO?



My Friend: US Government



Me: Social Security



If you are under 40 all the money you%26#039;ve given and will give to SS will be spent by the time you retire. WHAT A RIP OFF!!!. The Gov%26#039;t keeps borrowing for Wars and other crap from Social Security but never pays back. KISS THAT MONEY GOOD BY WHEN YOU GET YOUR NEXT PAYCHECK.



My %26quot;FRIEND%26quot; want me to lend him another $1000 Dollars?unemployment rate





things just suck big time sometime, what can one do? just grin n bareit, it could be worse, you could be poverty stricken with no food and no family.



My %26quot;FRIEND%26quot; want me to lend him another $1000 Dollars? loan



I would tell the Friend get another job



I don%26#039;t lend money anymore



I%26#039;m always broke while they are partying it up|||If he has not paid you back the money borrowed previously...you will not most likely receive this money back either.



If it ends up going to court...the judge will not find in your favor for the 2 subsequent loans.



Oh..duh...maybe I should of read the question thoroughly before answering.|||Neither a borrower nor a lender be!|||Shoot your friend in the head. With friends like that who needs enemies?



I agree, I wish they could abolish the system. They never will of course. Money to politicians is like crack to a crackhead. I guarantee that I could do better on my own with the weekly %26quot;deductions%26quot; that they steal from me.|||Just tell him you cannot afford it at this time.|||Just tell him like it is, That sorry you just dont have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive