Friday, October 30, 2009

Would you ever lend money to family or friends???

ONLY AT AN INTEREST RATE OF 149%



Would you ever lend money to family or friends???refinancing





i would i lend money 2 friends all the time



Would you ever lend money to family or friends??? loan



no i wont even lend it to my wife|||depends on who it was and how much.|||i just did a few weeks ago, hope my sister-in-law pays me back|||only small amounts cause that all i can afford!|||Frequently do. Never get it back. Oh well.|||only if she was hot|||Sure as long as they have always paid me back|||Yes, when I am able to.



I%26#039;ve lent my parents a lot come to think of it.|||Never lend, just give. Sometimes lending with break relationship so if I could afford it I would just give it to them.|||only to those I really trust

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive