Friday, October 30, 2009

Science Drama Ideas?Lend me a hand pls?

Me and my friends in school has just participated in this science drama competition,`Actology%26#039;.The theme of this competition is `Science Of Energy%26#039;.



We have to prepare a synopsis and storyline of what the theatre performance is about(not more than 300 words).And if we%26#039;re selected,we%26#039;ll be performing an actual sketch based on our storyline.Since I%26#039;m one of the selected ones to participate in the competition,I would like to have a great idea on the storyline.



Anything concerning energy of all kind as long as it doesn%26#039;t be solely about scientist or science personality nor should it focus exclusively on the re-enactment of historical events leading up to a scientific discovery.



However,the sketch must be able to demonstrate the understanding of the science involved.



I really want to do my best.Any creative idea will be accepted.Its my first and I would really appreciate help.Thanks!



Science Drama Ideas?Lend me a hand pls?line of credit





well...i think u just have to accumulate all kinds of energy in the competition.Thus, ur story will be interesting and pack with science facts...by the way, i%26#039;m one of the participants of this contest. good luck ya! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive