Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do we underestimate the value of our good deeds to someone who really needs our help?

How true are these statements?



When you are spreading happiness or lending a hand to uplift and help one person. It is as if the whole world in happiness is lending a hand to help that one person.



When you are stretching your hand to help feed the mouth of one child that is hungry, it is as if the whole world has stretched out it%26#039;s hands to feed that one child.



Do we underestimate the value of our good deeds to someone who really needs our help?mortgage rate





What a beautiful way to put it.



I believe that compassion, kindness, empathy, generosity, and a good sense of humor can save the world. It took finding the love of my life to understand it fully because she lives these qualities. I always knew but now I can actually see the daisy chain effect of people who truly wish to help and bring joy to others. They pass it on to their friends, husbands, wives, children and in turn they do it for others. I believe that one small gesture of kindness can lead to one great step forward for humanity.



Thanks for the question.



Do we underestimate the value of our good deeds to someone who really needs our help?

loan



I see your point. I think any good deed may be bigger than it%26#039;s action.|||I would say the statements are either false or missing information.



Ones action does not mean the world has completed the same action, but ones action may effect the world.



for example



little Johnny is from a family that has come on hard times. I want to help Johnny which of these would work best?



I can provide the family with living expensive for one day.



or



I can network my friends to help each of us can provide the help needed for one day, and perhaps one of them knows how to help the family get back on track either a job or debt counseling.



so in the above example it works best if we work together but should I just help Johnny it doesn%26#039;t mean that my entire community will help Johnny someone has to start the ball rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive