Saturday, October 31, 2009

Should I lend money to a Yahoo! contact?

If so, how much should I limit?



Should I lend money to a Yahoo! contact?student loans company





Wanna lend me some money?



Oh and can you add me as a contact?



Should I lend money to a Yahoo! contact?

loan



no, unless you know them in person|||%26lt;_________________________%26lt;



no! don%26#039;t waste your money on people you don%26#039;t know o_O|||NO...just how well do you really know that person...A fool and his money are soon parted.|||I don%26#039;t think it is a very good idea. Sadly some people prey on good hearted people like yourself for their own gain. I don%26#039;t know your contact, but odds are you will never see that money again. Good luck!|||No more than you can afford to.|||R U NUTS?????|||Lmao Hell No!!!!|||Hey, I thought you were my contact?! *scratches head*



Anyway, if you trust the person, sure.|||I don%26#039;t know. It all depends if you have talked to them for a while and they need the money. Its always good to help others out when they are in need but you might not get paid back! %26lt;3 good luck|||If you are going to give out money to random strangers please consider the link below.|||NO|||no|||wow. some ppl take things WAY 2 seriosly.



i%26#039;m ur contact!!|||Hey, I%26#039;m one of your contacts, too. I%26#039;m a little short this month. I could use about $500. No? too much?



Hey, come on, I do it for you.|||Only if it%26#039;s me!!|||Sure why not.....



You can set the limit on the amount.



:)|||No, unless u know him/her in real life. Even so, be careful.|||If the person is only a Yahoo! contact and you don%26#039;t know them in any other way, then I would say %26quot;NO!%26quot;. Now if it is a good friend of your also and you have some kind of real relationship built up and you trust this person and you have the money to spare, then go for it. But obviously you have your doubts also, or you wouldn%26#039;t have asked us for our opinion...



Good luck. Be smart...|||no never lend any contacts or anybody online any money.if you do that then they feel like they can just ask you anytime for money.they can also change there profile and change names and you%26#039;ll never see that money again.thats just using you.|||What the .....OMG I did not ask you for $$$$ ...YOU only JUST ADDED ME TO YOUR CONTACT LIST!!!! (LOL)



But, seriously now...



LOGICALLY speaking UNLESS YOU KNOW THIS PERSON extreemely well in the real world- PERSONALY and trust them to know that your financial assistance would be greatly appreciated and they will honour the loan and repay the Debt .... THEN the answer IT%26#039;S A BIG NO NO!



.... I know personally,regardless of who it was, If someone were to help me out when I was between a rock and a hard place, I%26#039;d pay them back with interest....But that%26#039;s just me/ how I was raised and the type of person I am. Unfortunately %26amp; sadly, not everybody will honour their word.



Take Care!!!|||Only if you think you trust them.



Can you lend me $10.00|||it depends on how well you know this person and how often you see them %26amp; are they going to pay you back|||if you really want to give me some i suppose you can...Just Kidding....umm I think you should limit it to 50 cents....|||F*CK NO!



Dang, u crazy man? Well unless you know them well enough and a booty call is promising....|||Have you had a recent head injury?



First of all, I NEVER lend money. I give it away, that way I don%26#039;t get ticked off if I don%26#039;t get it back...but I wouldn%26#039;t give money to someone online for two reasons. First of all, they could be scamming you, and secondly, you have to give them personal information in order for them to give you the money back. I would never give out my personal information online. You never know what nuts are out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive