Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi I lent an now exfriend $1,600 can i have her centre link payment garnished?

I didn%26#039;t give it to her in one lump sum it was over a few weeks. This person said that she would pay it back when she got her inheritance last febuary but i am still waiting there is no inheritance it was all a lie she spent it all on the poker machines this money was my inheritance from my aunt and now i have nothing the only proof i have is bank statment with the withdrawals as i gave her the cash how can i get this money back as we no longer speak and that wont cost me the earth please can anyone advice me thank you clare



Hi I lent an now exfriend $1,600 can i have her centre link payment garnished?loan rates





I think your only avenue for recovery is to sue in small claims court the only costs would be the filing of papers and the serving of the court papers to her if you use a processor to serve the papers



Hi I lent an now exfriend $1,600 can i have her centre link payment garnished? loan



%26quot;can i have her centre link payment garnished?%26quot; no - only the courts can.



You will need to file a civil case and prove what happen to request that a Judge garnish anything. Proving it may be the problem here unless you had a written agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive