Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can you lend me some willpower?

To get off this site and go and do something constructive about the house.



Can you lend me some willpower?mortgage loan





I%26#039;ll lend you some willpower. I%26#039;ll leave it in a Tesco carrier bag outside your front door later on. Please don%26#039;t let it get wet though, as it won%26#039;t work if it%26#039;s soggy.



I have the same problem - i really need to vacuum but this site is much more exciting! Oh, and Eastenders is on soon too. :-)



Can you lend me some willpower?

loan



grab a book, turn on the teli, go outside, anything! I%26#039;ll lend you watever I can :)|||HAHA no, because then I%26#039;d be in the negative. I%26#039;m supposed to be at work in half an hour and I%26#039;m not even ready yet :)|||no|||GO DO IT!



NOW!



STOP WASTING YOUR LIFE



Procrastination is the thief of time!



Get of your backside and DO IT!



NOOOWWWWWWWWW........



Hope this helps :)|||will swop for some elbow grease.lol|||You%26#039;ll find it in the cupboard next to the elbow grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive