Friday, October 30, 2009

Have you ever lent a hobo your thermos?

And never got it back?



Have you ever lent a hobo your thermos?debt





No, but bought 2 bums breakfast yesterday =)



Have you ever lent a hobo your thermos? loan



nope|||not in this life time!1!@|||I%26#039;m not around train carts to lend a thermos to a hobo.|||Yeah i did once about 4 years ago on the south side of LA.|||I%26#039;ve never lent a hobo a thermos.|||No I haven%26#039;t done this.|||I have, and it made for quite an interesting story in the end.|||Not a thermos, but my Tupperware.|||Thermos? No.Toothbrush, yes. BUT I got it back.|||No, I would expect to never see it again I%26#039;d just give him the loose change.|||No.. I%26#039;ve given groceries to those on the streets...



nuts, beef jerky etc..|||didnt know there was such a thing as a hobo anylonger..but if i did happen to meet up with one..i would fill my thermos with my home made soup which is great to eat while traveling..give some crackers and ticket to orlando.fl where it is warm ..he could give the thermos to a hobo coming this way and return it to me..a cpl times in the dishwasher and its good as new..|||no. BUT YOUR PICTURE IS SICK, DUDE!! XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive