Saturday, October 31, 2009

Money my boss owes me?

So a couple of months ago, my bosses house burned down. Very unfortuante experience. He is dealing well, however. he did not have the money to give to the contractors to rebuild. I had some money in the bank and lent him $3000. I unfortuanlty have had a bad string of luck finacially since , and am severaly struggling. He is gettin back on his feet now. My problem is he knows how bad I am struggling, sees it everday and it is even affecting my work. he takes no initiative to offer any of the money back. He claims poverty, however, blatenly in front of me spends $10-$15 on lunch everyday, buys $20 lottery scratch offs daily, and gloats about his expensive weekend adventures, maybe unintensionaly. I understand this is a large amount of money to give at once, but he wont even offer a couple of bucks. I have to see him everyday, and cant cause bad blood, but it is so obvoius I need somethin. How can I attack this situation? And I%26#039;ve most def learned the lesson about lending $



Money my boss owes me?student loan consolidation





you have to confront front him sometime!!!



emails are less personal



Money my boss owes me?

loan



Was this a verbal agreement that he would pay you back? You need to address it asap it looks as if he doesn%26#039;t want to pay you back. Invite him to lunch and politely tell him about your financial situation. Let him know that you%26#039;ve helped him through the hard times and that you desperately need the money back now even if it%26#039;s $100 a week or something. If he refuses to pay you back, you don%26#039;t have a choice but to take him to small claims court even if he is your boss. If you decide to do it, you should tape record your conversation as proof.|||I hope you have a signed note or something, but in any event ask him point blank. If he tries to BS you, TAKE HIS BUTT TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT IMMEDIATELY and start looking for a new job too. How long ago did you make the loan? Listen, you don%26#039;t have to be nice about this. This jerk is playing you so get the upper hand, file the paper work and have him served. He might cough up the money if he knows you aren%26#039;t playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive