Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can anyone lend me an onion?

Otherwise I%26#039;ve got to go back to Tesco



Bring it round and stay for some spaghetti bolognase if you like



Can anyone lend me an onion?cheap loans





Sure,red or white ?I have both. And I love spag bol.I could bring some wine.



Can anyone lend me an onion? loan



i have one....... there you go!!|||Here you go. Take all my onions. And have my house, too.|||I got one you can have, but now you have to make it all the way to Canada. So when can I expect you? lol|||no thanks i had that last night|||hold on...I%26#039;ll email it to you|||OK, I%26#039;ll be over in 10 min.............:)|||...Certainly...red or ordinary onion?|||Stop by I%26#039;ll give you one.|||Yes sure be there in 5!|||I%26#039;d be right there...one onion coming!|||no thanks|||yar ok|||With an offer of spaghetti bolognaise of course you can have an onion !|||oh too expensive for shipment sorry|||Mine are all glass.|||sorry, i%26#039;m all out, but could i come over anyway?|||Sure, just let me wipe my eyes first, I have been cutting an onion up for stew. Hope you like Walla Walla sweets.|||I Will Lend You One Nevermind



i dont have any mabey you should ask Shreik?|||yes sure!! u can have one i had to buy a net of four yesterday i only needed one but that was all they had!! typical tho cuz it should have been a net of 3 but u got one free!!!! i dont like spag bol much so i will drop it round come home and cook my curry!|||Sure. I%26#039;ll bring a bottle of wine and a DVD if you like. We could make it a date.



LOL.|||I will happily lend you one of my onions, but i wont stay for Spaghetti Bol as i like to slurp up me spaghetti loudly and get a bit messy and its not ideal for a first date to have this|||how do i know i will get it back|||Onion on it%26#039;s way..Shall I bring the beer as well.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive