Saturday, October 31, 2009

Would you lend your cell phone to anyone if they need to talk?

assuming you don t know if the person treat your phone carefully or just care lessly even youe spouse



Would you lend your cell phone to anyone if they need to talk?bad credit loan





No. If someone that I didn%26#039;t know needed to make a phone call, I%26#039;d make the call for them, put it on speakerphone or something... but I wouldn%26#039;t let them touch it.



Would you lend your cell phone to anyone if they need to talk? loan



I have let some1 use it while on the train but I kept my eyes on them and I used hand santizer to clean it after they used it. I don%26#039;t know where there hands have been. I just hope if something ever happen 2 my phone and I needed 2 use a stranger phone 2 call some1 2 pick me up they would let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive