Friday, October 30, 2009

Can Anyone Lend Me Some Money So I Can Buy A Carbon Offset?

I am a little low on funds and I need to purchase some carbon offsets today. I had Mexican for lunch and I have been releasing noxious gas emmissions into the atmosphere all day.



Can Anyone Lend Me Some Money So I Can Buy A Carbon Offset?rate my professor





I%26#039;ve never farted into my gas tank...but I did piss in my radiator once. It worked!



Can Anyone Lend Me Some Money So I Can Buy A Carbon Offset? loan



And you%26#039;re complaining? You paid good money for that gas, enjoy.|||I agree 100% with philbertp.|||FOX NEWS and Rush both release noxious gas emissions into the atmosphere all day and everyday with that right wing tainted ideology that they call news.|||If you%26#039;re as much of a smarta$$ as you think you are, you%26#039;d turn that gas into something you could run your car on. There%26#039;d be no need to for you to borrow money from us poor rich cash strapped upper class peons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive