Friday, October 30, 2009

A friend lent me money, I repaid him; now he is avoiding me.?

I am living in a foreign country and don%26#039;t have many friends. Owing to a problem with my foreign ATM card it was necessary for me to borrow 200 EUR from %26#039;George%26#039; and I was able to pay him back immediately by transferring money directly from my account to his--I have funds in the bank; just no ATM card. Then, because of a continued delay in getting a proprerly functioning card I wrote him an email asking him to do the same thing again--then I thought better of it and retracted the request with profuse apologies. i ended up having to torture someone else with the favour. Maybe this is my guilt talking but he seems distant--I don%26#039;t see him all that often to begin with but when I welcomed him back from a business trip (I began with %26#039;don%26#039;t worry! I don%26#039;t need anything, just saying hi) he said he was busy; he also has not returned a text message. I realise a friend is not a bank but a foreigner has few options sometimes. am I imagining things? is he just genuinely busy?



A friend lent me money, I repaid him; now he is avoiding me.?student finance





People dont like borrowing ones. As simple as that.



A friend lent me money, I repaid him; now he is avoiding me.? loan



...just give him some space for a while to think things through....if he is a true friend he will understand and things should return to normal eventually......in the meantime find some new friends.....|||If you go a borrowing, then you will surely go a sorrowing . A sure way to quickly end any sort of relationship with someone else is to borrow or loan money.



When someone I like asks me for a loan, I give them money but with a clear understanding that it is a gift and nothing is ever to be said about repayment. Even with this method , people still usually avoid me once they have hit on me for money.|||you are not wrong at all!this can happen to anybody!Do not blame yourself for nothing.A friend in deed is a friend indeed!|||your money problems arent his problems. You shouldnt have asked once, let alone twice. You should of sold your body for a few euros instead. Use your initiative.|||you old enough to know that answer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive