Friday, October 30, 2009

Atheists, Agnostics, Theists, lend me your ears,?

Could we all try and get along please?



Wouldn%26#039;t it be nice if this place was about sharing knowledge and insights,



instead its tearing one another down.



I appeal to the best in all of you. Let your soul be your guide.



Atheists, Agnostics, Theists, lend me your ears,?cash loan





Agreed.



Atheists, Agnostics, Theists, lend me your ears,? loan



who is this man ?



anyway i agree|||Great JD, REMEMBER we tried that|||Although I don%26#039;t have a soul, I%26#039;ll try to be nice. For today.|||Sure. But the moment I see a Christian post something ridiculous I%26#039;m taking it back.



It just happened



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Release the hounds!!!!|||You may borrow my ears anytime, Jim.|||we would if believers would respect our beliefs as well|||Some advice to YOU... to %26quot;be nice%26quot; to others (specifically atheists), don%26#039;t mention the word %26#039;soul%26#039; as you did in %26quot;Let your soul be your guide%26quot;. %26#039;k?|||THANK YOU!!!|||It%26#039;s called Universal Unitarianism and it is the greatest most harmonious religion out there.|||I get along just fine as long as theists don%26#039;t try to legislate their specific religious doctrine into secular law.|||When people quit telling me I am going to burn in hell, I will be nice. I already know. I am going to be in hell. Their book of fairy tails say so. Oh. Does anyone know where I can get some fairy dust??? I wanna fly to Neverland.|||I can live w/ a deal like that.



God bless you. =)|||No, sorry, I gave up ineffectual pacifism in college.|||Maybe we should form a splinter group, with one rule, %26quot;Be cool,%26quot; infractions punishable by death.|||That is a great advice.A little bit tolerance and understanding takes us to a peaceful place.|||I%26#039;m rather attached to my ears, thank you. I can spare some blood if you%26#039;d like. What type are you?|||jimmy d that%26#039;s a beautiful concept and yes it would be nice if people would use this forum properly like you said as that%26#039;s what this forum is truly for|||R %26amp; S is like the middle east, there will never be peace.|||Isn%26#039;t this becoming one of those questions that gets asked about once a day?|||wtg Jim,



I%26#039;ll give it a try for a few answers, until some over zealous bungaligundy gets me upset, then I%26#039;ll go off and feel guilty for a few more answers.|||I don%26#039;t lend body parts.



I try... but sometimes, when I see someone acting really stupid, I just let go and let em have it.



It would be awesome if that%26#039;s what this place was really about. I%26#039;m curious about what others think on this subject, but I can%26#039;t get an honest answer when everyone is arguing and treating each other like ****.



Well, if I can find the best in me, I%26#039;ll try to get it to do something. =)|||Agreed.|||I think it would be great if people could participate without attacking others, (and using words like soul is ok if that%26#039;s what you believe). Using it is not disrespectful, as previous answerers would have you to believe. There is a difference between typing what you believe, (even if someone doesn%26#039;t like all the %26quot;words%26quot; you use), and personally attacking someone. It%26#039;s pretty much impossibel to share beliefs for some people without involving the soul. Don%26#039;t get offended at words.|||oh c%26#039;mon, thats fun for about 10 minutes, but the real joy of this place is kicking into human nature and starting unnecessary confrontations for giggles!|||Too many people have too many books or guidelines telling them how to live their lives. I say try a little common decency and tolerance. If we would stop classifying ourselves as atheists, Jews, Christians, Hindu, Muslim, or agnostics we may find a little more in common. The only classification I have is %26#039;person%26#039;. Its working for me. Maybe some others out there should try it.|||Sounds good to me.I%26#039;ll sign up for that.Take care|||weren%26#039;t you the dude with the holocaust question and the %26#039;six million more%26#039; sung by rapturists?



Anyway, if my soul were to be my guide I%26#039;d be nowhere since that doesn%26#039;t exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive