Saturday, October 31, 2009

What do i do ( PLEASE HELP! )?

i dont want to sound stuck up or anything..



BUT I AM BROKE. im 13. i have been broke since i was 11 i had over 2 thousand... well ive been lending my dad tons of money since then.. and i just lent him $15 last night now i only have like 3 bucks in my account, but hten again he put in his $200 cheque thing into my account for me to hang on for him.. My dad owes me over 300-400 hundred. WHAT DO I DO! I NEED MY MONEY BACK! ughh. he hasnt payed me back since foreverrrr. and what can i do to earn money? sorry this sounds really stuck up /rude/ snobby... im not trying to be.. its just i really need thatt moneyy. i dont want to have to start borrowing from my mom again. soo uuhhhmm. HELP! what do i do ?



What do i do ( PLEASE HELP! )?title loans





Okay say dad you owe me and if you dont give me my 350 then your going to court!! Give him an evil look and then say Dad you have 1 week to get me the money then turn on your heel and walk away



What do i do ( PLEASE HELP! )? loan



1] First, tell your mom what is going on.



2] Then ask her to help you change banks or accounts so he can%26#039;t get access.



3] Don%26#039;t %26#039;hang on to %26#039; money for him - either take it and deposit it, or don%26#039;t accept it at all.



4] You are not a bank, and shouldn%26#039;t have to lend money to any parent.



5] start babysitting, pet sitting or walking, snow shoveling, etc.|||if your dad is %26#039;borrowing%26#039; money from you, and not paying you back its not realy called %26#039;borrowing%26#039; anymore its more like using you...the fact that he mite know that you like him, because he is still your father, he knows that you wont do anything %26#039;bad%26#039;...dont borrow from your mom, because the money that your mom has mite be usefull for the future, mayb your dad needs this money, for an important reason, or mayb for a useless reason...talk to your mom about it, tell her wat is happening mayb, she could do somthing that you cant rite now at this point. the next timeyour dad asks you or money make sure your mom knows about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive