Friday, October 30, 2009

Anyone want to lend me ??

My credit card has defaulted on me and I need to pay it off asap! I%26#039;m currently looking for a job and am at college! I pay my full bursary of 锟?30 every two weeks directly into the creditors account but need help! Anyone out there willing to help?



Anyone want to lend me 锟??amortization





Discuss your problems with your parents. I am sure they will help you out of your debts if you are honest with them.



Anyone want to lend me 锟?? loan



Not me sorry|||sorry only got a 5 pound note, oops|||omg, sorry you can%26#039;t get a job but don%26#039;t beg people on here! Keep looking and good luck. Tell your local job centre that you are struggling for cash - they will help you|||Yeap...if you come to Barcelona I鈥瞝l lend you one pound,no problems!!!!|||yeah no bother, i%26#039;ll transfer it over straight away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive