Friday, October 30, 2009

How's the lent season coming along for you all?

Please, no bad/vulgar responses..



How%26#039;s the lent season coming along for you all?refinance





Long. VERY long.



I%26#039;d rather eat sawdust than fish, so Fridays get to be a bit of a chore. I also gave up sarcasm and negative thinking for Lent this year, and every time I foul up, I fine myself a quarter for Operation: Ricebowl.



If there%26#039;s a shortage of quarters, you%26#039;ll know that it%26#039;s not because of the people who collect the state coins.



How%26#039;s the lent season coming along for you all?

loan



This year for Lent, I gave up celebrating Lent. It%26#039;s going pretty good.|||it%26#039;s going very well. one of my best friends is observing and i observe her doing well in keeping to her lent activities. as for myself, i only observe others. i see no point in it.|||It%26#039;s going just peachy! I%26#039;m having a beautiful bowl of Thai beef curry right now, as a matter of fact!



There are no %26quot;bad%26quot; answers, only ones you agree with or disagree with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive