Saturday, October 31, 2009

Reposetion Reposetion Reposetion Last Night ITV1-6 Feb 08?

Last night I watched a program about the above where we were told that the party was over.



People were borrowing money too much and could not afford the re-payments for what they owe.



House repossessions were up and were going to go up massively in the next few years months/years.



Now what I would like to know is鈥?/p>

When you pay back your loan you pay back the amount you owe (obviously) and you are charged an interest rate.



Now does the bank who are lending this money get this money or do (as I was lead to believe) does the Government get this money-or a percentage of the interest rate?



The Government will always try and screw the last bit of money out of us-hence I always think that is the reason why the Government was so eager to lend us all money.



Am I right in thinking this? Or can someone put me in the picture a bit more.



Thanks



Reposetion Reposetion Reposetion Last Night ITV1-6 Feb 08?business loan





I dont think the government has anything to do with it you get the money from a loan company you pay them back and the interest that they have set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive