Saturday, October 31, 2009

Are all the personal loan adverts still running on tv? Picture Loans ect?

I%26#039;m just asking cause I read that banks are seriously worried about lending money out as easily these days, even to people with strong credit history... so my theory is that Picture and all the other gaggle of TV loan pushers won%26#039;t have easy access to borrow money to lend out... thus less tv adverts.



However I%26#039;ve not been seen daytime TV this past 2 weeks... so I don%26#039;t know if my theory is true.



I might be wrong but if these Loan companies are still advertising on TV... I%26#039;m predicting they won%26#039;t be for much longer as liquidity is tightened.



Are all the personal loan adverts still running on tv? Picture Loans ect?loan officer





yes they are, and i think it is disgusting, there are so many people in debt and these are trying to encourage these people to go into further debt, I mean, a 锟?5000 loan and in the end you end up paying 锟?3,000 back over 15 years or more, its stupid



Are all the personal loan adverts still running on tv? Picture Loans ect? loan



there still on tv|||Yes



Josh dads found yer scooter ! (annoying or what)|||I have Nick Jr on - and it seems that the Bank%26#039;s %26amp; Loan companies are now targetting the under 5%26#039;s - as it has been non-stop ad%26#039;s all morning...for loans %26amp; insurance..|||Is it on your end or mine? Well they better not cancel those TV Ads.



Joooosh, Dad%26#039;s found your scoo%26#039;er!



Ah, if only! Unfortunately still running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive