Friday, October 30, 2009

Can someone please lend me a hand?

Ok I was listening to some music and I exited out of the internet, why is there still music playing? I%26#039;m off the music site.



I think when my computer froze it messed it up, it%26#039;s playing the saddest song in the world and I want it off.



Can someone help?



Can someone please lend me a hand?mortgage





Restart your computer the easiest way.......Start %26gt;%26gt; Shutdown %26gt;%26gt; select restart



Can someone please lend me a hand? loan



Try opening Windows Media Player and hitting stop|||yes u can stop it from Windows Task Manager by hitting processes and selecting wmplayer %26gt; End process



Have a nice day.|||Basically even though the music player was shut down, the process that plays the music is still running... It happens with Windows Media Player to me all the time.... If you know the name of the process, you can go to task manager and shut down the associated process, but if you are not sure of what you are doing, then this is not advisable.... Rebooting your PC is probably the easiest option as stated previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive