Saturday, October 31, 2009

Would you lend me your hijab or your jilbab/abaya?

LOL yea, my hijab...well, not off my HEAD (sorry)...but if you mean a spare one, sure, i%26#039;d give you whichever one you wanted =)



Would you lend me your hijab or your jilbab/abaya?bank loan





I love my abaya..but if u need it you can have it for sure :) ~!



Would you lend me your hijab or your jilbab/abaya? loan



I would, but I don%26#039;t wear either|||of course I would I would even lend you my favorite Abaya or hijab :)|||yes i would but... why....?!! lol|||i don%26#039;t wear an abaya yet, Insha%26#039;Allah i will in the future..



but i%26#039;d definetly lend you one of my hijabs, anything to help a sister out ^_^|||sure i%26#039;ll buy u a new one if u want just send me ur address and i%26#039;ll send it to u right away|||i were none|||Hijab yeah, but jilbab I don%26#039;t know since don%26#039;t know what size you are!! lol =)|||No.|||i would, but i do not wear one|||i wouldn%26#039;t lend it to u, i would giv u one to keep!|||o.k =)|||Anything for my sister =P|||NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive